Friday, September 09, 2005

Something Is Wrong

I'm beginning to get concerned about this whole "unemployment" thing. While I don't mind that I don't actually have a job yet, I am pretty concerned that it's been over a month since my last interview, and I've actually applied for many more jobs since that interview than I had before. At the beginning of the summer, the interviews came rolling in...I had four interviews; about one for every three resumes I sent in. I must have applied for at least 15 jobs since my last interview, and I haven't heard word from any of them. I don't think I changed anything since then. I should be getting about the same response. Alas, I am not...and it worries me. Maybe I've added some huge typo to my resume? I'm scared to look. What could possibly be going wrong?

No comments: