Saturday, December 10, 2005

And You May Ask Yourself...

Tonight my life took a turn for not-like-my-life. I'll chat on an individual basis...maybe...

But everything else paused when a series of likely coincidences took me to the very front spot of the subway. I was almost all the way from union square to grand central, when I realized that my back was immediately to the window that overlooks the track. I turned around and held the bars to either side of the window and just looked forward, a la Kate Winslet in Titanic. Without the imminent doom. So I got a great train's-eye-view of the subway. It's kind of great looking. I recomment riding at the front if you hav the opportunity. Pulling into a station will never be the same again.

Also, I was happy to read this post on my latest (and most creative) addition to the Seed website.

No comments: