Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ultimatum

I have just found the great satisfaction and calm that comes from issuing an ultimatum. In this case the ultimatum was to digitalibiz.com, who is SUPPOSED to be hosting my website (the in progress and awesome maggiewittlin.com). They did not, as promised, respond to my support request within 24 hours, and I have informed them that if the problem is not fixed, or at least seriously addressed, by 9 am tomorrow, I will take advantage of their 30-day money back guarantee and take my damn business elsewhere. Oh, I feel powerful! I feel decisive! I feel like a business woman! I will see if they respond accordingly, and if not, web.com has an even better deal than theirs. Digital iBiz will know no wrath, no fits, no anger. They will simply see $115 withdrawn from their earnings. OK, I may post some mean comments on review boards, too. We'll see.

No comments: